Strategically located at Port Botany, our facility is equipped to handle diverse inbound freight and product configurations and is designed to accommodate large transport vehicles.
- Specifically designed for provision mid to large scale cross dock services
- 36,000 square metres of warehouse storage and staging area
- Hardstand capacity of 2,000 TEU
- All access points monitored by CCTV (entry, exit and all dock doors)
- 24/7 manned gatehouse supported by security patrols
- Fully bonded site facilitating retrieval of cleared and uncleared containers
- AQIS Accredited with quarantine approved areas on site
Logistics and Supply Management Consultancy:
Using our proven methodology, let us review your complete Supply Chain Processes and recommend ways in which you can remove cost and inventory from your Supply Chain.
Supplier Evaluation and Selection (incl. Contract Negotiation):
We will review your purchases and supply patterns and prepare quotation documents that will ensure you receive quotes offering the optimum combination of quality, service and price. We will then facilitate selection of suppliers and negotiate on your behalf with the selected short-list, to provide a Supply Agreement that will guarantee you receive ongoing value for money.
Using high quality personnel, systems and software, including the option of e-Commerce interfacing with your customers, we can manage your company’s order entry functions.
Planning/ Purchasing /Inventory Management:
We can take on full responsibility for calling up materials and managing inventory within your defined parameters.
Again, to lighten your administrative load, we can also manage the process of issuing invoices to you customers on your behalf.